Wednesday 23 February 2011

Here we go …

Sydney Trains & Ferries (beta) has just been submitted to the Windows Phone 7 AppHub. Here’s hoping everything goes smoothly.

As they say “Necessity is the mother of invention”, and in this case I needed an app for my own daily commute, hence Sydney Trains & Ferries was born. Admittedly the app is far from ‘complete’, the intention is to evolve through user input, so hop onto the feedback link and get screaming at me Winking smile

The first think I have to ask is:

Do you want better Rail and Ferry info first or should I focus on getting bus info into the app?

Other than that, I’ll put together a few technical posts on what’s going on under the hood. Sydney Trains and Ferries is running on Windows Azure and presented some interesting problems, some of which I’m still busy solving.

Stay tuned.

No comments: